08 December 2015

Winter Crafting

I have managed to keep myself out of mischief with some crafting....



A chunky knit scarf with massive pale lime pompoms....for a friend's daughter. 


Christmas decorations made from felted jumpers and my first use of a glue gun to stick on teeny pompoms...


I made a number of 100% wool felt needle cases...for sale in my friend's shop....here's a couple of them...


Bunny rabbit decorations made from pre-felt. 

And a couple of Christmas wreaths...


The pompom one made with vintage green/blue mohair I found at my parents and the Snowman one from MochiMochi Land's pattern for tiny snowmen...




4 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Wow Di -- you've been busy. Lots of fun projects in between all your travels! I love the chunky scarves and those little rabbits are just adorable!

Bethany said...

Everything is so cute! I'm glad you're finding time to make things in between work & travel!

likeschocolate said...

You have been busy! Hope the new year is treating you well!

Pam said...

Oh, I love the snowman wreath! But are you getting into mischief since then...?