14 March 2014

More Making...

I posted about my softie making last year - Chewbacca from a pattern by So Pilgrim. At the time I had made 2, but I got somewhat carried away and ended up with a whole family of them!


Only one lives at home with me still, another is with a friend's baby, the third with a friend's brother, the fourth with a friend's little boy and the fifth now lives in Costa Rica!

I may end up making more, but for the moment I cannot get any more camel coloured cord....might need to go for the hazelnut cord

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Love the Chewbaccas! I always thought they would also be a great idea for a dog toy (chew-bacca... that's one of our nicknames for Ellie!)

Thimbleanna said...

Boy Di, you've been busy -- that's a lot of sewing. They're SO cute -- and fun that they're living in such different countries!

Unknown said...

I missed you a lot!
Lovely Chewbaccas...hahahaha....